I am a good chica, I think.
I m a good chica, I hope.
More details now about the trip:
DETAILS FOR MEXICO CITY:
allow me please to comment that this will be the second edition of this poetry encounter, that last year gathered 22 poets from the five continents and more than 120 from the Mexico City and other regions of Mexico. This is a link:
This year we’ve invited some 30 international poets, and it is our desire to approach the urgent issues as the frontiers (not only the geopoliticals, but also between media, genres).
So we ‘d like to propose you’d do a reading accompanied by your video poems. We’re interested in the experimental aspects of your work, though of course we’re open to your suggestions and we’d like to comply to your wishes.
About the hotels, very soon we’ll let you know.
The events will take place at several locations in Mexico City, like the Mexican Library and some other cultural centers. Our staff will accompany you to your planned activities so that you can be sure to arrive there.
About your books, could you please inform us if your have a publisher in Spanish, and in that case, give us their contact?
In order to start planning your participation, we’d kindly ask you to send us the following information:
– a short paragraph (10 – 15 lines) in order to present you to Mexican public (biography data, titles published, languages that your work has been translated into )
– high-resolution photo portrait (with the photographer’s credit, if any)
– a poem and also a translation into Spanish (if there’s one) . Please indicate whether is an inedit piece or, if it has been already published, please provide info. about the publication source.
– links to social media (facebook, instagram, twitter, …)
II) TRIP and HOTEL
– City / airport of departure:
– Food preference (vegetarian…):
– Please attach scanned copy of passport :
Should you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to write to us.
They want my video poems! I am even more delighted knowing this!